Micro Book

  • Jean Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hi Everyone

      First I would like to thank those of you who have been so supportive of
      my smaller scale attempts. I have put a photo up on my web site home
      page of the four scales of books that I am now offering. The micro books
      are working out quite nicely since the first one I tried. I have books
      available in 1/12 scale, half inch scale 1/24", quarter inch scale 1/48"
      and micro scale which is 1/144". The images in the micro book are quite
      visible to the naked eye. Click on the link below to view a photo of the
      various sizes.

      Jean Day

      Jean Day Miniatures
      http://members.home.net/jday1/jean_day.htm