" The Little Esop"

  • twnyred@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      I have aquired a miniature[3-1/4" high,2-5/8" wide, 1/2" thick]. The
      title is "The Little Esop". It was published in 1846 by Loomis& Peck
      in Philadelphia, and Durrie & Peck in New Haven. It is a book of
      fables (childrens). The only spelling of Esop I can find
      is "Aesop".Because of this, my research is going nowhere. If any of
      you can help, it would be greatly appreciated! thank you!