New Micro Book

  • Jean Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      Hi Everyone

      I just had to share my excitement. I just tried printing one of my books
      in quarter inch scale and it worked very well. It is 1/4" in height.
      Then I tried a micro one and it worked.

      I have working in Micro scale lately 1/144" and if any of you have seen
      my project pages on my web site the Chocolaterie is micro. I am also
      making a micro library so I have tried making mico books before and it
      hasn't worked. Today I made a MICRO book with eight pages that is 1/12"
      in height and it actually closes in the cover. I am so pleased!!! I'm
      going to try some of my other books in this scale as well and see which
      I like. I was not very easy to put together though, lol.

      Jean Day

      Jean Day Miniatures
      http://members.home.net/jday1/jean_day.htm