Piccolo Press

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      I am pleased to announce the formation of Piccolo Press, which i have created to publish miniature photography books.

      The first book of my new press has just been released. Its called Crazy Horse, and consists of photographs of women taken by the photographer Max Vadukul in the Crazy Horse nightclub in Paris. It was designed for me by Visionaire, an avant garde fashion magazine here in NYC and printed and bound at Nava, in Milan, Italy. The edition is 175 and the cost is $75.

      Neale M. Albert