re: Canadian question

  • Jean Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2001
      Hi Tanya,

      I live in Victoria, B.C. and being Canadian would also like to hear any
      feed back to Tanya's question. My books were being sold by Debi
      Kolenchuk of Embraceables at the Toronto Miniature Show put on by the
      Miniature Enthusiasts of Toronto (MET) members in the fall. They have a
      web site...

      http://www.miniature.net/met/

      and could perhaps give you information about other miniature books that
      may have been for sale or displayed at the show. My books were also
      being sold at a the Canadian Miniature Gathering in Ontario in April.

      Jean Day

      Jean Day Miniatures
      http://members.home.net/jday1/jean_day.htm

      >>>Dear Members,

      >A Canadian resident living in Toronto, Ontario, I am wondering if >anyone knows of miniature book exhibitions, seminars, workshops, etc. >that will be held in my area in the near future. I am also wondering if there is a Canadian chapter for miniature book collectors and enthusiasts.

      With great thanks,

      Tanya Adele Koehnke