[miniaturebooks] Canadian Chapter

  • Tanya Adele Koehnke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2001
      Dear Members,

      A Canadian resident living in Toronto, Ontario, I am wondering if anyone
      knows of miniature book exhibitions, seminars, workshops, etc. that will
      be held in my area in the near future. I am also wondering if there is
      a Canadian chapter for miniature book collectors and enthusiasts.

      With great thanks,

      Tanya Adele Koehnke
    • Paul Devenyi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2001