Re: [miniaturebooks] News

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2001
      Hi Angelica:

      Must be the usual Summer slowdown.

      How did your meeting go? How many people came?

      My mini meeting in London in May was fun. Stephen Byrne, Jan Kellett, Tim
      Sheppard, Michael Garbett and I went off to a pub. Im going to invite all of
      the NYC and area MBS members to visit our home this Summer for drinks and talk
      about miniature books.

      I am participating in a Summer exhibition at the Grolier Club called New Members
      Collect. Im exhibiting seven of my designer bound miniature books.

      I hope this will motivate others to bring us up to date on their miniature book
      activities.

      Neale

      Thank You.
    • oeylwuvrkqt
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        I found this service that helped me refinance my home mortgage saving me thousands of dollars a year. Here is a free service that can help. http://allapprovelender.com take 30 seconds and fill out this free form