Searching for "Spruce Goose"

  • inkydew@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2001
      Hi All!
      I have an acquaintance who wants the Spruce Goose by Msgr Weber
      (Junipero Serra Press). He's on the Spruce Goose Restorarion project.
      The USPS has lost the book I sent him (yes, insured) & am
      now "jumping through hoops" to get reimbursement by the Bureaucracy!
      Anyway, if anyone has any for sale, please let me know.
      Thanks a bunch!
      Eileen Cummings