News

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2001
      Hi miniature book friends!

      has everyone left this list? Hardly any mails in months!

      Have you all heard about the new exciting miniature book
      highlight: the exhibition "4000 Years of Miniature Books" at the
      Lilly Library?
      It runs from June 18 to September 15, 2001 and on June 21, Julian
      Edison will hold a talk for the official opening. How I would
      love to be there!
      But all Conclave participants will be able to see the exhibition
      in September.
      Maybe somebody who goes to the opening can give us a little
      report?

      Here is the url where the exhibition, the lecture and the
      Conclave visit are announced:

      http://www.indiana.edu/~liblilly/text/calendar.html

      Also on June 21, the Museum of Design Bindings in Loket, Czech
      Republic will be officially opened. Jan and Jarmilla Sabota told
      us about the preparations a few weeks ago.

      Hope to hear from you all and greetings from Germany!

      Angelika
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2001
        Hi Angelica:

        Must be the usual Summer slowdown.

        How did your meeting go? How many people came?

        My mini meeting in London in May was fun. Stephen Byrne, Jan Kellett, Tim
        Sheppard, Michael Garbett and I went off to a pub. Im going to invite all of
        the NYC and area MBS members to visit our home this Summer for drinks and talk
        about miniature books.

        I am participating in a Summer exhibition at the Grolier Club called New Members
        Collect. Im exhibiting seven of my designer bound miniature books.

        I hope this will motivate others to bring us up to date on their miniature book
        activities.

        Neale

        Thank You.
      • oeylwuvrkqt
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2005
          I found this service that helped me refinance my home mortgage saving me thousands of dollars a year. Here is a free service that can help. http://allapprovelender.com take 30 seconds and fill out this free form