Yearbook

  • Jean Day
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2001
      Hi Everyone

      I received my Yearbook today and it had been partially soaked in water
      so it arrived in very poor condition. I joined in March but I was not
      included as a member this year. Did I join to late to be included?

      I make and sell miniature books and albums as a full time business. I
      sell retail and wholesale to miniature shops. I custom design books for
      people with businesses who would like to offer something more personal.
      I also custom design my albums with photos of your choice.

      Jean Day Minaitures
      http://members.home.net/jday1/jean_day.htm

      Jean Day
    • Jean Day
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2001
        Hi Everyone

        I received my Yearbook today and it had been partially soaked in water
        so it arrived in very poor condition. I joined in March but I was not
        included as a member this year. Did I join to late to be included?

        I make and sell miniature books and albums as a business. I have been in
        the miniature business nearly twenty years and have worked primarily in
        porcelain, because of problems with my back I was looking for something
        else I could enjoy doing that would satisfy the artist in me. The books
        have been the answer, I love designing them. I sell retail and wholesale
        to miniature shops. I custom design books for people with businesses who
        would like to offer something more personal. I also custom design my
        albums with photos of your choice.

        Jean Day Miniatures