Conclave Keepsakes

  • kking@midohio.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2001
      Can anyone help me, I didn't see any mention about the keepsakes in
      the last newsletter. When do they have to be in and who do they go
      to this year?

      Kathy
    • minibookman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2004
        Hello everybody,
        Can I remind you that I will be collecting and distributing the
        keepsakes for Conclave.

        Keepsakes are always an interesting and enjoyable reminder of the
        Conclave,
        and I am sure everybody who attends has lots of fun opening the
        collection.
        If you haven't sent a keepsake before, or if you will not be able to
        attend Conclave,
        you can still send a keepsake.

        The guidelines are that there should be 100 copies of a small
        memento for the Conclave,elaborate or as simple as you wish to make
        them.
        Copies of each keepsake will be given to Conclave attendees, and any
        surplus will be returned to the donor, unless he or she offers to
        donate them to the MBS for future use.

        Do please give the matter your attention, I would like to have all
        keepsakes in by the second week in August to give me time to collate
        them before the event. My address is in the MBS Handbook.

        Best wishes to all my friends in MBS
        Stephen Byrne