St.Onge WANT LIST

  • POLICHRONIDIS
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2001
      Hello from Greece,
      Does any of our members sell or exchange the following St.Onge
      books ?
      1. Five American Immortals
      2. Churchill Broadcast (King George VI)
      3. On the Powers of Government
      Please contact me at loco@...
      Best regards.
      Greg Polychronidis
      Athens - Greece
    • Dr. Tom Parks
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2001
        Hi Gregg--
        Thanks for the note about the St. Onge titles you're seeking. I
        have an all-too-limited collection with a few duplicates (including several
        signed by St. Onge's widow!) and will check within the next couple of weeks
        and let you know. best wishes!