Re: (no subject)

  • LFarmPress@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:20 PM
      Mary and Paul Devenyi:

      Nice to hear you will be in Koblenz. I am just sending in my check. Sounds as
      if we'll be having a good North American representation. Also hope we get to
      meet some European members. This OneList is a wonderful idea of Neale's and
      I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with the MBS between conclaves.

      Now...back to work on a book! See you all in August.

      Jane Conneen