Update from Germany

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2001
      Hi Miniature Book Friends around the world!

      I have updated our web site, took me far too long this time.
      Please have a look! With this link, you go directly to the news
      page.

      http://www.minibuch-berlin.de/minibuch/html_eng/news.htm

      If you notice any mistakes or if something doesn't work, please
      let me know.

      I am working on a reorganization of the archive pages, that will
      come later.

      Also I am busy organizing the European Miniature Book Meeting
      here in Berlin. If any one who has not contacted me is interested
      in joining us, let me know soon.

      Greetings from Germany,

      Angelika