Old Stile Press

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      I have just learned that a Welsh publisher, The Old Stile Press, has
      published two new miniature books. Psalms 150 & 23 and Be - Still - Haiku
      from the Valley Of The Wye. They are $60 each or both for $90. Their email
      address is oldstile@.... Address: Frances & Nicolas McDowall, The
      Old Stile Press, Catchmays Court, Llandogo,Monmouthshire NP25 4TN, UK.

      Their books are quite wonderful.

      Neale M. Albert