Re: [miniaturebooks] Digest Number 229

  • jtimm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2001
      I have finished updating my web site with Flower Garden, one of my latest books. http://www.mysticalplaces.com

      Before I got caught up in the passion of making little books I was a printmaker. I still have an inventory of prints. So I have created a section on my web site to display these prints. I invite you to visit
      http://www.mysticalplaces.com/artwork.

      I'm getting books ready to exhibit and sell at the ARLIS convention in LA at the end of March. Donna and Peter Thomas and Jan Kellet will be there. Anyone else going?

      Jill
    • jtimm@aol.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2001
            Dear Neal,

            do you know when is the next Conclave?
            We would like to go but the date is important, since we have several
            obligations for the Summer already.
            Please, say hi to your wife.
            With best wishes,
            Jarmila