(no subject)

  • pdevenyi@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 1999
      Just to let our MBS friends know that we joined
      the miniature-book onelist. We have made our
      booking to Koblenz. Does anybody have any idea
      what kind of an attendance can be expected from
      North America? Hopefully there will be new members
      joining us from Europe.
      Our E-mail address probably did not make it to
      the new yearbook; Donn Sanford said we were a few
      days late, because the yearbook is just about
      ready. Here it is: pdevenyi@...
      Congratulations to Neil Albert to organize this
      onelist, it should be a lot of fun.

      Mary and Paul Devenyi, Toronto Canada