Re: custom wholesale books?

  • Sandy Dawson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 11:33 AM
      Hi:
      I have a dollhouse miniature business. I would like to know if anyone
      knows how I could have a specific book custom made for only my business.
      I guess, if it's only for me to sell...then it would not have to be
      wholesale since people would have to come to me to buy it. Or if not
      that...then at wholesale. I'd want more than the 1 copy (of course it
      depends on the price, quality, etc). It would have to be 1" scale. I
      won't mention which book unless I have an agreement ahead of time.
      Please write me privately as I don't always read the postings.
      --
      minihugs,
      Sandy & Stu Dawson/Little Obsessions