Hello

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2001
      Hi, everybody!

      things are so quite on this list. Are you all so busy?

      Have you looked up the mbs website recently? Pat has put up some
      interesting news.

      Here is another page I found about miniature books:
      http://tn.essortment.com/miniaturebooks_rltd.htm

      Does anyone know who provided this information?

      Many greetings from Germany,

      Angelika
    • flobret44
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5 12:09 AM
        Hello, my name is Florence, and am a member since ... today.
        I live in France in Nantes exactly.
        I collect miniature books, I have a small collection for now, here's the site I started, all my books are referenced:
        http://mini-bibliophile.e-monsite.com/
        I love the little old dictionaries.
        Here for the first presentation.
        good day