JEN Press

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2000
      Do you all know about the miniature books published by J.Ed Newman under the
      JEN Press imprint?

      He has done 17 books. I have the last three, and they are very nice. I can
      recommend them to you. 14 are listed in Bradbury.

      I just purchased a complete set of the books from Ed. Interestingly, he had
      saved no. 1 of each of his books, for sale as a set, and thats what i bought.
      I dont know of anyone else who did that.

      Maryline was just here tonight. She was visiting her son and stopped by for
      a nice visit. She made a special set of books which Margaret bought for my
      birthday gift. They were bound by Gabrielle Fox and are housed in a wooden
      cabinet made by Andy Fox.

      Ihope you all have a teriffic New Years weekend.

      Neale M. Albert
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        Good news. Ed Newman has done another book, The Willows. Its $50.

        Thank You.