Hello

  • pdevenyi@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 1999
    • Angelika Jaeck
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2001
        Hi, everybody!

        things are so quite on this list. Are you all so busy?

        Have you looked up the mbs website recently? Pat has put up some
        interesting news.

        Here is another page I found about miniature books:
        http://tn.essortment.com/miniaturebooks_rltd.htm

        Does anyone know who provided this information?

        Many greetings from Germany,

        Angelika
      • flobret44
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2012
          Hello, my name is Florence, and am a member since ... today.
          I live in France in Nantes exactly.
          I collect miniature books, I have a small collection for now, here's the site I started, all my books are referenced:
          http://mini-bibliophile.e-monsite.com/
          I love the little old dictionaries.
          Here for the first presentation.
          good day