Seasons Greetings

  • Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2000
      I am happy to report that I got rid of my virus that I probably caught from Angelika. I hope I didn't spread it to too many people. I installed the Norton antivirus program.

      Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year to all miniature book friends!

      Paul Devenyi

    • minibookman <sb@finalscore.demon.co.uk>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2002
        This is to wish all my friends in MBS a very happy Christmas and a
        prosperous New Year.
        I shall be away from home for the next three weeks, so will not be
        able to respond to any messages.

        Best wishes to you all, Stephen Byrne