Asilomar...YES!!

  • pianoprint@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2000
      Though Anna & I have not stayed at Asilomar and cannot comment on the
      meeting facilities, when it comes to location, we wholeheartedly echo
      Jill's poetic description. (And if ever there was a locale to inspire
      poetry, the Carmel/Monterey area is it!) We have been to the area a
      number of times over the last 30 years and in our opinion, it would
      be a truly wonderful location for a Conclave. Asilomar is within a 15
      min. drive of Monterey or Carmel. And for anyone wishing to expand
      their west coast trip, it is only a short drive to San Francisco. The
      weather along the ocean should be ideal at that time of year.
      Asilomar would be an inspired choice, in our opinion. Phil & Anna
      Morrison, Shoestring Press