Sacramento vs Asilomar

  • jtimm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2000
      I have been to Sacramento (I used to live in Calif) and I have been to Asilomar. Asilomar is a uniquely beautiful environment, and the food is great. Asilomar is not just a place to stay, but a wonderful lasting experience. Set on right on the beach among beautiful old trees, everything is lush and green, the air smells salty fresh. Every window view is peaceful and perfect. Asilomar would make the Conclave an outstanding experience to be remembered for years. I highly recommend it.

      Jill