Re: [miniaturebooks] Virus and such

  • Dr. Tom Parks
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hello from a new voice--
      It's been most enjoyable reading the ccomments and observations
      from other MBS folks these past few months, but then when that dreaded
      virus struck I was afraid to open anything for awhile. So Angelika's note
      yesterday was most welcomed, and I'm back keeping tabs on all the comments
      and currents. For anybody interested, I would appreciate some helpful
      guidance or advice. I want to publish a miniature book on The Rosetta
      Stone. (In my office I have an exact duplicate, a pressing, of the stone
      which I bought at the British Museum years ago.) Does anybody know a
      publisher of miniatures who might be interested in taking on this job? I
      have the complete manuscript and have bound a sample copy. Any help or
      suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!