Warning

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
      There is some kind of virus coming from egroups.
      If you get an email with [miniaturebooks]unknown as a subject,
      with no text but an attachment, do not open the attachment.
      Delete it.

      Right after I sent a mail to the list I got one with an
      attachment hanson.scr and my email address was written in the
      "from" line. Right after it another mail with a warning that a
      virus was detected in the attachment of the previous mail and
      isolated. I deleted that one, too.

      Jane Conneen also got one of these emails with subject unknown.
      They are not coming from me!

      Angelika
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2008
        If you receive a request from a member of this group to add your name to a
        Grouply list you probably should not do that. One of our members seems to
        be receivng a lot of spam emails as a result of this.

        IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
        that any
        attachments)
        of (i) avoiding
        recommending

        (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
        www.paulweiss.com

        notify us immediately.