Hestan Isle Press

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2000
      Do you know about the Hestan Isle Press?

      I just purchased their two new miniature books-- Wisdom of Solomon and
      Hiawatha's Childhood. Theyre very nice and quite inexpensive.

      Their address is: Peter Grant, Hestan Isle Press, Barntimpin House, St.
      Anns, Lockerbie, Scotland.

      Julian Edison was in NYC yesterday and he visited with Margaret and me. I
      showed him many of my designer bindings. He plans to write an article about
      my collection. He mentioned that he and Anne Bromer are plannint to write
      and publish a book, not miniature,, about the art of miniature books.

      Neale