Locating Miniature Books

  • Anna Olswanger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 1949
      Neale mentioned in a previous e-mail that he found miniature books at
      the Antiquarian and Rare Book Fair in New York. In the April issue of
      the Miniature Book Society Newsletter, Val Poska wrote that he found
      miniature books at the Texas Book and Paper Show.

      Does anybody know of a web site with a calendar of shows like these
      (since I live in Baltimore, I'd like to know about shows coming to my
      area).

      Thanks.

      Anna Olswanger
      olswanger@...