MBS Newsletter

  • pianoprint@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2000
      I was about to send an email personally to Jill and Dean on the
      superb job they did producing the October Newsletter...then decided
      outstanding job. We were particularly pleased with the exceptional
      quality of the photos. The halftones were sharp, balanced and bright.
      I know there are ways to "cut costs" when printing photos...but when
      you see pictures like the ones in the October Issue...well, there's
      no doubt that any extra costs were well spent: The Photo Album idea
      particularly was nicely conceived. Thanks Dean. Thanks Jill.

      Phil & Anna Morrison
      Shoestring Press
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 18, 2002
        This is an invitation to all members of the Miniature Book Society to submit
        articles for publication inthe newsletter. The January issue is being created
        now.

        Send them to the new editor, Ed Hoyenski, at ehoyenski@.... Or send
        them to me and I'll pass them on to Ed.

        I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the best of Holiday greetings.
        And thank all for their get well wishes. I'm feeling much etter andi am looking
        forward to a much better 2003.

        Neale M. Albert

        Thank You.
      • Edward Hoyenski
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 18, 2002
          Slight correction...
          ehoyensk@...

          Thank you

          Edward
          Season's Greetings and Best Wishes for the New Year!

          Edward Hoyenski
          Assistant Curator,
          Rare Books and Texana Collections,
          University of North Texas Libraries
          ehoyensk@...
          (940) 565-2769
          (940) 565-2599 (Fax)
          PO Box 305190
          Denton, TX 76203

          >>> "Neale M Albert" <nalbert@...> 12/18/02 05:23PM >>>

          This is an invitation to all members of the Miniature Book Society to
          submit
          articles for publication inthe newsletter. The January issue is being
          created
          now.

          Send them to the new editor, Ed Hoyenski, at ehoyenski@....
          Or send
          them to me and I'll pass them on to Ed.

          I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the best of Holiday
          greetings.
          And thank all for their get well wishes. I'm feeling much etter andi am
          looking
          forward to a much better 2003.

          Neale M. Albert

          any
          dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
          have

          Thank You.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2003
            Attention all MBS members: send Ed Hoyenski newsletters or send them to me and
            ill pass them on to him.

            Attention all non-MBS members: you should join MBS right away!

            Thank You.
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 14, 2003
              Sorry, i meant to say that you should send Ed items for inclusion in the
              Newsletter.
              ----- Forwarded by Neale M Albert/PaulWeiss on 02/14/2003 01:46 PM -----
              |--------+------------------------>
              | | "Neale M |