Book for a Buck

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      I just purchased this wonderful piece. Its by Judith Christensen. Its called
      "Book for a Buck." Its a real metal gum ball machine. But instead of gum it
      contains clear plastic balls,and inside each is a miniature book.

      I found it in the new Iron Bear catalog. I thinki i have the third one she
      has made. Shes only planning to make two more.

      Neale