Re: [miniaturebooks] Miniature Bookcases

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2000
      The cases you see in the photo were manufactured specifically for miniature books by one of the sons of Bob & Elly Massmann, 478 Glen Street, New Britain, CT  06051  tel: 860/223-5009.  They come in two or three sizes in various woods and finishes.  They sold rather well at the Conclave.

      Donn

      At 09:25 PM 10/18/00 +0000, Lani Kowal wrote:
      Hi all,

      I'm looking for ways in which to house/display my growing miniature
      book collection. There is a picture of miniature bookcases in the
      Sept. 2000 issue of Miniature Book News (No.106, page 5) that looks
      very much like what I have in mind. Can anyone identify the vendor(s)
      for me or point me in the right direction? Any suggestions or
      comments would be much appreciated!

      Cheers,
      Lani

      Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
      Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"
      http://click.egroups.com/1/9816/13/_/802456/_/971904450/