Newsletter

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 1999
      Y'all:

      Has anyone received the Newsletter with the registration form in it? Val
      Poska phoned me this morning in a panic. He'd spoken with a few people and
      they hadn't received it yet. He was going down to the P.O. to give them
      what for.

      Pat
    • Donn Sanford
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2000
        Dear Dean & Jill:

        The October issue of the MBS Newsletter is, without doubt, the finest we've
        ever enjoyed. Filled with news and information, and visually exciting,
        it's superb!!

        Great layout and reproduction of the photos, too.

        All in all -- truly outstanding.

        Donn