Re: conclave

  • Ralf Quast
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19 7:49 AM
      Ralf Quast wrote:

      > Hi folks,
      >
      > here is your conclave host!!!!
      >
      > I've just found out to write an email to the list, which I've only read
      > the last few weeks.
      >
      > I wonder that you didn't get your newsletter yet! I've got my issue a
      > week ago or so, and yesterday I got the first registration-form from a
      > member from England. So it might be a mailing problem from US-Mail.
      > Don't worry!
      >
      > Everthing is going it's way!
      >
      > The conclave will be quite the same then other conclaves. One thing will
      > change: The banquet will be on Saturday and the Auction on Sunday.
      > Anything else is quite the same: Friday welcome (but additionally
      > opening of the "European Travelling Exhibition" of the MBS), Saturday
      > trip to the Gutenberg-Museum, banquet, Book Fair with lunch, auction,
      > Board and conclave meeting, optional-tour on Monday afternoon.
      > PLUS a three day AFTER CONCLAVE TOUR for just 99 $ plus Hotel fee!!!
      >
      > Please ask questions if you feel so: quaddel@...
      >
      > Ralf
    • carol bowie
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 1999
        [This message contained attachments]
      • carol bowie
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 25, 1999
          [This message contained attachments]
        • Pat Baldwin
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 28, 1999
            Y'all:
            Just returned from a post-conclave R&R trip to Italy.
            I really enjoyed the Koblenz conclave too and found the huge effort put out
            by Ralf to make everything work paid off. Things seemed to go like clockwork.

            You know I'm the webmistrix for our MBS website and if anyone has a good
            photo or a few paragraphs about a specific area of the conclave, I'd like
            to put it up right away.

            Pat
          • carol bowie
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 27, 2000

                Hello,

              Hope & I are coming, with Johnny  & his son, &  wonder if anyone is  driving back toward Indiana,  that Hope could ride back with, as she has to go back to school .
              Also, Stephen Byrne, I cannot find where I answered you, but Hope will bring her music this time,  & she is looking forward to it!!!!

              My phone at home has changed   219-244-1942
                                                                cell   219-609-0599
              Thank you~~~~~~~~Carol Bowie

            • jtimm@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 4, 2006
                Are you thinking about the Conclave?

                New info (with photos) is now on the MBS web site. Go check it out.
                http://www.mbs.org

                Jill Timm
                Mystical Places Press
                Handcrafted artist books,