designer bindings

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2000
      Corrie van de Vendel, one of the binders who made a designer bound miniature
      book for me,just sent me a copy of "Handboekbind Wedstrijd", a catalog
      accompaning an exhibition of miniature books on the occasion of"The first
      Dutch bookbinding competition for the miniature book - 1999." There is a
      text, which i cant read because its in Dutch. And some lovely color
      illustrations. I have enrolled Corrie in MBS for a year to thank her for
      sending it to me.

      Neale M. Albert
    • Donn Sanford
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2000
        Neale:

        Guus or Luce Thurkow (MBS members) would probably be happy to give you a general translation (if it's not too lengthy).

        Donn

        http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/13/_/802456/_/971867578/