Attention European members

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2000
      Hi,
      this is a special mail for all european members.

      MBS and FMB (German miniature book society) are planing a
      european miniature book meeting!
      It will be held in Berlin,Germany, from May 18 - 20, 2001.
      Purpose of this event is to get the miniature book people in
      Europe together, to talk about having regular meetings and
      combining some of our activities and of course to sell, buy or
      trade miniature books.
      On the 19th a book fair is planed with exhibitions. Any other
      possible activities depend on the response from you all.
      At this time, we want to know how you like the idea and who is
      interested in attending, so we know how big to plan the whole
      thing.

      Please pass this news to other miniature book people who are not
      on the list and not MBS members. The MBS members without an
      e-mail address listed in the yearbook will get this message by
      normal mail.

      Send any questions or comments per e-mail to me
      mailto:ajaeck@...

      Best wishes,

      Angelika Jaeck