Kundig

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2000
      Im doing serious research on the small books published by Kundig in
      Switzerland. He published 44 books. But some of them have different dates
      and colors and some are advertising variants (the covers say Monotype or
      Vifor or Gonin or Grospierre). Im going to write about these for the MBS
      Newsletter. Please let me know if you have any of the variants, so i can add
      them to my listings. Thanks very much.

      Neale M. Albert
    • Paul Devenyi
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2001
        Hello Friends!

        After september 11,miniaturebooks - as anything else - seem unimportant. Nevertheless, life somehow must return to "normal".

        A question. Does anyone in this group have (for sale or trade) the following two little Kundig paperbacks:

        Pensees la Musique 1981
        Pensees le Vin 1984

        We need these two to complete our set. Please let us know if you are willing to sell or swap them. Thanks

        Paul and Mary Devenyi