recent developments

  • NMA815@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 5:17 PM
      I went to the IGMA (International Guild of Miniature Artists) show this
      weekend. The only miniature book person there was Tim Sheppard of Lilliput
      Press in the UK. He has published a new miniature book, The Cries of London.
      There is a dollhouse edition ($27) and a deluxe edition ($190). If youre
      interested you can reach him at Tim@....

      I also went to the New York Antiquarian Book Show. Ann Bromer was there,
      with many miniature books. I bought one of them, the 1985 first edition of
      the Lilliput Press book Long, Long, Ago. It is signed "Allen"; he is the man
      Tim bought the press from.

      I also found an old PAB book. That stands for P. A. Benoit. He published a
      number of miniature books in Paris. They are beautifully printed, on
      gorgeous paper, with lovely illustrations. This was designer bound by Jill
      Tarlau, a lovely woman who lives here in NYC.

      Neale M. Albert