Yellowstone Winter

  • jtimm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2000
      This winter I visited and experienced a place where the snow and cold
      co-exist with hot springs and forever warm ground. Out of this experience
      came "Yellowstone Winter", a hand crafted miniature book full of color images
      and a few eloquent words by John Muir. For those of you that were unable
      attend the Conclave I would like to share this experience with you.

      You can now see "Yellowstone Winter" and other books reflecting the beauty in
      our natural environment at http://www.mysticalplaces.com/barts.html.

      Thank you, Jill

      Jill Timm
      Mystical Places Press