Kudos

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2000
      Friends:

      The Rutland Conclave is one we'll all remember for years to come . .. the
      turnout, the location, the mountains, the meticulous planning, the
      wonderful books and the wonderfuller people. Even the food was a cut above
      typical Holiday Inn fare. What more could we have asked?

      What other Conclave host has ever arranged for a State Fair just down the
      street?

      Our hats are off to Jon Mayo and his hard-working committee.

      It was great to see everyone, to talk books and to "catch up" on
      interrupted conversations of a year ago.

      And, the opportunity to meet new people .. . people with the enthusiasm
      needed to enhance and maintain the Society.

      Jon . . . wonderful job!

      On to Indy!

      Donn