Send me your photos

  • jtimm@us.ibm.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2000
      It was the best Conclave!

      But now let's show the members who couldn't make it to the Conclave why.
      Get those rolls of film developed. Pick out the best photos, attach a
      paper with names of people in the photos and send to me. I am looking for
      action shots of people doing things. I will make a page (or 2) of conclave
      photos for the Oct. Newsletter. Also looking for a great Conclave photo for
      the cover. Flood me with your photos!!

      Jill Timm
      10610 Morado Circle #1021
      Asutin, TX 78759-5554