Conclave Superlatives

  • pianoprint@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Anna & I agree with Dr. Paul & Mary Deveni 100%. Jon (& wife and
      helpers) did a superb job putting together the Conclave and deserve
      appreciation for the effort and praise for the end result. Everything
      seemed to go so smoothly and effortlessly on the surface, you can bet
      your bottom dollar that much effort and a great many hours went into
      the anticipation, arranging and planning. We had a great time.
      >Phil & Anna Morrison
      Shoestring Press