Hello

  • nalbert@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 1999
      Were in business. Donn Sanford and Rebecca Bingham have already joined.
      Im hoping that more will join today. A few of our colleagues are having
      trouble joining, but im working with them.

      Neale

      Thank You.
    • pdevenyi@xxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1 9:07 AM
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1 9:08 AM
        • Angelika Jaeck
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12, 2001
            Hi, everybody!

            things are so quite on this list. Are you all so busy?

            Have you looked up the mbs website recently? Pat has put up some
            interesting news.

            Here is another page I found about miniature books:
            http://tn.essortment.com/miniaturebooks_rltd.htm

            Does anyone know who provided this information?

            Many greetings from Germany,

            Angelika
          • flobret44
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 5, 2012
              Hello, my name is Florence, and am a member since ... today.
              I live in France in Nantes exactly.
              I collect miniature books, I have a small collection for now, here's the site I started, all my books are referenced:
              http://mini-bibliophile.e-monsite.com/
              I love the little old dictionaries.
              Here for the first presentation.
              good day