More info on Germany
- View SourceThere are many Jewish members who won't go to Conclave because it's in
Germany (historically understandable). BUT I asked Ralf if it's possible to
offer a tour of a Concentration camp. Well, he has come through and here is
an edited version of his reply to me:
2. On Monday evening in Chartleston you said you are interested in
visiting a KZ (concentration camp) and that you think that other Jewish
would certainly be interested too. I said: OK we do it and so I started
We agreed that it would NOT be an official tour in the conclave program,
but only for interested jewish members, who are informed by you. So it
is planned for Thursday, 19th while the others make a rhine cruise.
3. I think it takes about 3 to 4 hrs to get there
4. No more costs........or lets say what it is worth for s.o. in the
end.....or so???!!!! (In other words, a tip to tour guide).
5. NO, NOT IN THE NEWSLETTER. IT IS NO SIGHTSEEING LIKE CLIMBING ON A
HIS email is: quaddel@...
Also, relay your concerns to him! He has gone through a lot of planning just
just like past hosts/hostesses.