Hi - I' coming

  • AlembicPrs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 1:36 AM
      I am greatly looking forward to the Conclave and am very busy finishing off
      latest little book to bring with me. Hope to reach Rutland by Friday dinner
      but as we land at Boston ca. 1pm on the Friday it will depend on how long it
      takes us to clear customs and drive up to Vermont.

      It will be wonderful to catch up with old friends and also to see a bit more
      of Vermont scenery. I dashed through a few years back on the way to Ottawa
      Conclave and have looked forward ever since to seeing a bit more of the state.

      See you soon, Claire Bolton, The Alembic Press , Oxford