re: Donn Sanford's latest

  • Jan Kellett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2000
      Hi Donn,

      I meant that I was looking forward to meeting people I haven't yet met,
      but have read about in the newsletters! ( And of course all those
      others whose names have not appeared in the newsletters) .

      Who was it who said we are two nations separated by a common language?

      The last few times I tried, e-mails were returned with the error message
      'fatal error in the address' so I will try sending this to your own
      address and through the group.

      Best wishes, Jan