Koblenz Conclave

  • Mark Palkovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 1999
      For what it's worth, as Treasurer of MBS, I have sent Ralf
      Quast some inquiries via e-mail regarding his plans for the
      conclave. I suggested that if I didn't get some kind of
      budget from him pronto, he wouldn't get reimbursed for money
      spent. Basically, the only response I've gotten is that
      everything is under control, I shouldn't worry about it!
      The only monetary figure I've seen is that the conclave
      registration will be $175. Has anyone gotten a registration
      form yet?
      I have a feeling that Ralf is assuming that this conclave is
      going to be his party for us--he's probably doing a good job
      of planning in that regard. He just hasn't been in
      communication with us! I don't think he realizes how
      expensive our airline tickets will be, and how far ahead we
      have to reserve them, since August is the peak tourist
      season in Europe.
      If any of you get a mailing about the conclave (other than
      the newsletter), please let me know. Likewise, I'll post to
      the list any info I'm able to gather.
      I'm sorry that I won't be able to join all of you in Koblenz
      this year. But there's always next year!
      Best wishes,
      Mark

      --
      Mark Palkovic