Reply to Say Something

  • Jan Kellett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2000
      Hello folks,

      I've just logged on to find a whole stack of messages about Conclave,
      things are really hotting up! I shall be attending my first U.S.
      Conclave, having thoroughly enjoyed Koblenz last year. Claire Bolton
      and I are travelling together, and I'm really looking forward to meeting
      those who were in Koblenz, as well as lots of others, who are so far
      just names in the Miniature Book News.

      See you all there,

      Jan Kellett