Rutland

  • Stephen Byrne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2000
      Hello Paul,
          Here's another enthusiastic MBS member who is looking forward to the Conclave in Rutland, and to visiting with Mel Kavin afterwards.
      My first Conclave was last year, and I am sure that Rutland will be every bit as enjoyable as Koblenz. I am so much looking forward to meeting the wonderful people I met last year, and also to the workshops (and the food!)
      A message for Hope Bowie, if she is going to Rutland - I'll definitely fix a time to accompany your songs this time!!!

      Regards to all MBS members,
      Stephen Byrne