Reply to "SAY SOMETHING"!!!

  • Eileen Cummings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 9:31 AM
      OK, Paul...I'm coming!!!!
      The "highlight" of my year is ALWAYS the reunion at the Conclave of
      old members (no pun intended) as well as "first-timers". Since 1985,
      (with a few exceptions due to financial considerations), I have
      attended the Conclaves with enthusiasm!
      And each year, I "try" (it's VERY trying!) to FOCUS purchases on
      certain categories (Spanish & bear books). Thus far...I have
      failed! I'll give it a try again this year.
      I look forward to seeing everyone!
      IF anyone is aware of members attending that DON'T speak English
      (other than Russian), give me a "heads up" so I can bring my language
      books!
      Eileen Cummings