    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2000
      Rutland is almost here!

      Margaret and i will be there. The Garbetts will be staying with us in NYC for a
      few days and driving to Vermont with us. Another English member, who will be
      attending a Conclave for the first time, is Pinkie Kavanaugh. I met her in
      London in May. Michael Garbett and i exhibited miniature books at the London
      Dollshouse Festival. I invited all of the English MBS members to stop by, and
      Pinkie did. There were 4 MBS members there, me, Michael, Pinkie and Tim
      Shepard.

      Im trying to get more MBS members to go to the conclave. Ive been calling
      members who joined in the last year, to tell them how much fun the Conclaves
      are.

      Thank You.